On 5/4/07, Kuno Woudt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Usually when there is romanji, it's a transliterated tracklisting, which
should have status pseudo-release (and linked to the actual tracklisting
with the transliterated AR).  I did the linking for AURORA, but couldn't
find an original tracklisting for the Mind Game OST in MB currently.

I really don't care about capitalization issues on pseudo-releases,
they're obviously not how the artist intended, so following japanese
capitalization on the basis of artist intent seems very silly for those.

However roumaji has semi-standard capitalization rules of it's own
defined by custom, which should generally be followed when possible.

The problem is in documenting that, as there are a number of
conflicting uses for unusual capitalizations in those customs, and
following all of them consistantly can make them even less useful than
ignoring them altogether.