On 11/3/07, Brian Schweitzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I'm adding an AR to a track, it specifically applies to that track.  If
> I'm adding an AR to a release, theoretically it applies to every track, but
> I will put money on the fact that this isn't actually true for each and
> every single release-level track-describing AR currently in the database.

Of course, the site's UI can make sure it's impossible to add e.g.
composer ARs to the release level. It's now possible to add ARs to all
tracks on a release with almost no more work than adding ARs on the
release level.

So, if a future website version will give a different meaning to track
vs. release ARs, I suggest we force the different ARs being added on
the correct level with a UI change.

Jan (zout)