Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:
> Completeness is
> useful because one never knows what will be useful and when. A little
> like a dictionary: we want as many things as possible in there, but when
> we are looking for something, we don't want to see more than what we are
> looking for.

Also when we are looking for something, we need to know how and where it
is likely to be found. I  disagree that "where" here should be the track
titles.

Didn't we agree already? Of course I'll try to vote Paul's edits down if
he only does what he likes and ends up disagreeing with you and me and
the CSG without a very good reason for it ;)

Leiv