Jim DeLaHunt wrote:
> Is there a way to measure how good the data is?  For instance, do we have a
> count of how many Works have both multiple levels using the Parts
> Relationship, and have Relationships for things like composer?  I looked for
> a way to test this using MB Search, and
> http://musicbrainz.org/doc/Text_Search_Syntax, but I couldn't find a way to
> looks for Relationships.

There are, as I write this, 4440 parts relationships. If my queries were
correct, there are:
4028 cases where both the parent and the child have a composer relationship.
202 cases where the parent does but the child doesn't.
100 cases where the parent doesn't but the child does.
110 cases where neither the parent nor the child have a composer
relationship.

Nikki