On 2009/01/14 15:52, Vasily Stepanov <vasily.stepa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've read "Basic stgit usage" in your wiki, but I didn't use it yet
> (I'm new in git)
> If it understood it right, as long as my pathces are not submitted I can
> write a lot of changes in a single path

Yes.  You can work on several patches at a time, and re-edit each of
them, until all are ready.

> and that would be a really big path,
> and that would be ok, yes?

Depends[tm].  Always keep separate changes in separate patches.
e.g. if you change existing MPD code (as a preparation for the
following patches), make a separate patch.  But don't submit one
patch, correction for that patch, another correction, etc. - those can
be folded.

It's important to separate changes and submit small patches, because
small patches are easier to review, easier to merge, and you can "git
bisect" if something fails.