> > > - do you think it's possible to move the icy-metadata specific code to
> > >   a separate library?  This would simplify testing, because we could
> > >   run your code in an isolated (unit test) program, without all the
> > >   httpd stuff.

Would be nice if someone could review HEAD of the icy-server branch.

Branch: http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/hschink/mpd.git/?h=icy-server
Commit: 7281c13f21591c37aebc42dfd003be8afd9abbe1

Icy related server functions are located in the icy_server.[c|h] source file,
now.

There is only the connection to the config file missing. I'll have a look on
this next week.

Happy Easter!

Hagen