27.01.2013 23:30, Max Kellermann пишет:
> According to quick searches on the net, neither libevent nor libev
> seems to work well with Bionic (Android's libc).  However, for
> Android, we could simply roll our own event loop.  That's not too
> hard, and the scalability of libevent/libev is not required here.

If we choose to have custom event loops, having custom loop in Windows
port seems a wise idea too. It should use WaitForMultipleObjects()
instead of select() (like Glib). This could help with implementation of
"auto update" feature because underlying API could notify file system
changes via waitable HANDLE. Also WakeFD could be simplified to single
event object instead of current poor socket pair.

--
Denis