Hi, folks --

...and then Mikko Hänninen said...
% Brett Coon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 19 Jun 2000:
% > 2.  The feature I *really* want in a mailtool is the ability to
% >     (conveniently) put various attributes on messages, such as
% >     "answer within 1 week", "delete after 2 weeks", etc, and
% >     have the mailtool act accordingly on messages with these
% >     attributes.

My big wish is for a configurable field that will show up in the index
via $index_format; I'd love to be able to add 6 or 8 columns and put
things like "tip" / "calendar" / etcetc there.  A patch for this from the
pre-PGP days existed, but it doesn't come close to applying now (or even
in the 0.95 days, when I was first forwarded it from a kind soul out
there).

%
% I think the current dev version has support for user-editable X-Label,
% which can then be matched with some operator (I forget what, maybe it

Now, this sounds pretty cool...

% was ~y? It's free at least).  You can't really make Mutt remind you

Any way to put the X-Label: contents into $index_format?

% of things automatically (eg. you can't put "answer within 1 week" and
% then have Mutt remind you at the end of that week if you've not yet
% replied to the message), but you could use it to mark messages as
% (perhaps with macros).

Yeah; that sounds very possible.

%
% This is the dev version though, it will be awhile until it makes its
% way to the next stable.  Not that the dev version is really unreliable
% or anything.

*grin*  Hasn't been since the first one, eh?

%
%
% Mikko

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature