* Mikko H?nninen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 06:42:41PM +0300)
> David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 19 Jun 2000:
> > Any way to put the X-Label: contents into $index_format?
>
> I think so.  I'm not sure though, it's awhile since it was discussed and
> I'm not running the latest dev so I can't test it out or check the docs.

Speaking of which,
how can I get my hands on the latest dev ?

[apologies if this is a FAQ, but Im on a dialup line, have no webaccess and
no docs here .. the good point is that I am sitting leisurely in the Sun ;)
]

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Way down deep and in my heart