On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:07:00 +0200, clemensF wrote:

>well, i',m on the verge of converting to [nx]mh.  but i stick to the
>rules, i.e. i will answer each message to me in due time, so i can't
>keep n*1000 messages, a few dozen are the utmost horror to me.
>
>so, why in the world would one want to leave mh for mutt?

I'm considering the change because  mutt  appears  to  be  better
supported,  and the only MH front-end I'm familiar with, exmh, is
kind of slow and requires tcl for  serious  customization.   From
what I've seen, I like the mutt mail  browser.   Threading  is  a
wonderful thing.

My ultimate goal is to get the message tagging stuff I  mentioned
previously,  so  if I could more easily hack it into MH/EXMH, I'd
probably forget about switching to mutt.

-Brett

 Brett Coon - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.rahul.net/brett
Pepa: That lady is dangerous.
Cabdriver: No lady's dangerous if you know how to handle her.
[193]                  "Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios" (1988)