On 11-Sep-2000, Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
> perhaps I came on the thread late - I saw that it had nothing to do with
> table support, but mailcap and related issues.

-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  1047184 Sep 11 11:31 /usr/local/bin/lynx
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel   321608 Jun  4 19:06 /usr/local/bin/links
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel   261132 May 22 08:10 /usr/local/bin/w3m

This is reason enough for me to prefer w3m for the specific case we're
discussing.  Table support or no, it's hard to justify the size of lynx
for what the original poster wants to do.  In addition to having
worthwhile tables support, w3m is about a quarter the size of lynx.
Since tables are commonly used for page layout in html, this is a
concern, even when dealing with text/html mail viewing.

I can appreciate Thomas' desire to defend his preference, and in reality
any one of the three makes a suitable solution to the original poster's
question.

|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|been encrypted using dual rounds of ROT-13 encryption|

PGP signature