Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Wed, 27 Sep 2000:
> > Well... Thanks for this quick answer, but what choice do I have ?
> > Making my machine to resolve in the outside world, or have mails
> > bounce, or having this authentication warning ?
> > What a choice !
>
> Take it, or leave it ;)

I think there is one more choice left out the list here: replace the
MTA (sendmail).  Or perhaps you can also reconfigure it.  My personal
preference would be to just install something else on it (qmail,
masqmail, nullmailer, depending on the system setup).

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /