Maybe I shoud have sent this to mutt-users...

I am just starting to use mutt, and noticed something :
it is quite hard to configure when you have an email adress
different from your unix account. Generally, you end up using
the sendmail "-f" switch, but in a case like this you get
an "Authentication-Warning" with some mail agents like
postfix (as you can see in the headers of this message).

I did not check very far, but apparently some other programs
take the approach of sending mail by communicating with sendmail
via the port 25, and not by calling it directly. Apparently, they
avoid the -f switch, and thus the warning.
xfmail takes this approach.

But maybe I did something wrong ?
--
Emmanuel Anne - ABS