Hello,

I have a slightly weird problem:  I have one account, where any mail
not sent to a specific account, but to my domain, appears.  It is
called 'whatever' here.

Now i want the following:

If anybody sends a mail to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] this mail
arrives in 'whatever'.  Now, if i want to answer this guy, i don't
want [EMAIL PROTECTED] to appear as the sender-address, but:

I want the address, the sender entered ([EMAIL PROTECTED] in
this example) to be the sender of the reply.

And i want this to be automatically set in that specific folder.
eg. setting the sender of the reply the same as the To: from the
original mail was.

Is there any way to accomplish this with mutt and it's friends?

mfg,
Gerd

--
/"\