Steff,
     I have always had the 'alternates' line set (I just modified it a
bit to match better), so I just added the 'reverse_name' option.  I'm
gonna guess that it's probably something to do with some of my other
settings, and I'll figure it out eventually.  Just hoping maybe someone
went through this before and stumbled on some conflicting options ;)

Kyle

* Stefan Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010804 09:17]:

--
Kyle Knack
([EMAIL PROTECTED])