On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 12:44:33AM -0400, Kyle Knack wrote:
> After reading through this thread, I realized I could benefit from
> something similar, at least for some of my accounts.  So far it has been
> mentioned that A) setting the alternates option to match your other
> accounts should do the trick, and B) setting reverse_name should also
> reuse the To: header in the original e-mail (or so I think that's what
> it's supposed to do).  Well, neither seem to work for me ;)  My
> alternates option is set as:
>
> set alternates = "phineas@only-linux\.com|skwerl@telocity\.com|
> skwerl@eathlink\.net|skerl-0@home\.com"
>
> which I think -should- match my other addresses exactly, unless it looks
> at the real name section of the address as well.  I also tried setting
> reverse_name, but that didn't seem to have any effect either.  Are there
> some other options I may have in my configs that would cause this to be
> overridden ?  I did have a send-hook to force a From: header, but I
> commented that out before I started playing with this.  Any insight
> would be appreciated ;)

Hum, I tried both versions propagated in this thread as a
folder-hook, as I don't want this to affect other folders, but I had
no success ...

I did:

folder-hook whatever "set alternates='.*'"

and as that not worked, I tried

folder-hook whatever "set reverse_name=on"

But both didn't work.

Any ideas?

mfg,
Gerd