Miguel --

...and then Miguel Farah F. said...
% When reading news with tin, if one presses the 'd' key, the content of
% the article being read will be rot13-ed.

Right.

%
% I think mutt could have this capability, too. What I do currently is
% pipe the mail I'm reading to the rot13 command in my ~/bin directory,
% but it's not as convenient as being able to do it the tin way

So define a macro to do it :-)  Take advantage of letting a small tool do
its thing well and letting tools talk together through pipelines rather
than trying to make mutt do everything by itself.

%
% --
% MIGUEL FARAH              //   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% #include <disclaimer.h>   //   http://www.nn.cl/~miguel
% <*>
% "Trust me - I know what I'm doing."
% - Sledge Hammer