On 2001.09.19, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "David T-G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> % $ grep rot-13 ~/.mailcap
> % text/rot-13; tr '[A-Z][a-z]' '[N-Z][A-M][n-z][a-m]' <%s; copiousoutput
>
> Hey, that's slick.  I just might have to try that one!
>
> You need to lose the extra brackets, though, to make it
>
>   text/rot-13; tr '[A-Z][a-z]' '[N-ZA-M][n-za-m]' <%s; copiousoutput

Actually, mine is what works on Solaris (well, on Solaris 9, anyway).
I tried your approach and one other (thinking that they were correct)
before I realized that GNU is Just Different once again. :)

The content-type should probably be text/x-rot-13, though. I don't know
that text/rot-13 has been registered.

> or even simply lose them entirely; your version breaks for me here under
> Linux (though I don't know about under Solaris, which would definitely
> support both of my versions).

Must be using GNU textutils. :)

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago