> Hello everybody,
>
> I would like to view a resume of different incoming mailboxes just before
> selecting one. Some thing I would have with " [..]$ du $HOME/Mail/ "
>
> In my $HOME/.muttrc I put these
> --------------------------
>
> set folder=~/Mail
> mailboxes =mutt  =postfix
>
> --------------------------
>
> The command "mailboxes" is indicated in section 3.11 "Defining mailboxes .."
> mutt-manual.txt.gz . But it doesn't work .
Sure it doesn't? Try to press 'c', then '?' to list content of ~/Mail/, and
then press <tab>. It should work then. If you want to see this upon mutt's
startup, run mutt with -y (i personally have M macro in mutt for c?<tab> and
alias m='mutt -y' in bash).

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/