Truong --

...and then Truong said...
% David T-G [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% > Truong, et al --
% >
% > By the way, would you mind setting your line wrap at 72 characters or so?
%
% Oh.., I didn't realize that, excuse me !

Thanks so much :-)

%
% > ...and then Truong said...
% > %
% > % I think of some macro menu format . There are surely already the solution(s) but
I didn't find yet in the manual, that's why I would like to learn from mutt-users .
% >
% > Actually, there probably isn't.  This, like the "do I have new mail?"
% > who shows quickly and simply why it would take way too much time; after
% > all, mutt can happily handle huge mailboxes :-)
% >
%
% Yes, if you know that I've tried Mutt since 1 week and I adopt it.
% You know the reasons better than me.

Oh; I forgot to say "welcome to mutt!" :-)

%
% You are right here: I didn't realize it could be expensive in
% comparaison with few keys "c", "?", "j" (or "k") and hit RETURN.

Don't feel bad; that's pretty typical.  It seems simple, right?

%
% Thanks again for your clear anwser !

Hey, that's the best thing I've heard all week! :-)

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature