Petr Baudis [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I would like to view a resume of different incoming mailboxes just before
> > selecting one. Some thing I would have with " [..]$ du $HOME/Mail/ "
> >
> > In my $HOME/.muttrc I put these
> > --------------------------
> >
> > set folder=~/Mail
> > mailboxes =mutt  =postfix
> >
> > --------------------------
> >
> > The command "mailboxes" is indicated in section 3.11 "Defining mailboxes .."
> > mutt-manual.txt.gz . But it doesn't work .
> Sure it doesn't? Try to press 'c', then '?' to list content of ~/Mail/, and
> then press <tab>. It should work then. If you want to see this upon mutt's
> startup, run mutt with -y (i personally have M macro in mutt for c?<tab> and
> alias m='mutt -y' in bash).
>
> -- Petr "Pasky" Baudis --

Hi Petr,

Yes, I know to run "[..]$ mutt -y" to list all files defined with the command
mailboxes , and also keys binding 'c' to change to others files then '?' to select one
. For this, the manual wroted by Micheal Elkin and others veteran mutt-users is quite
clear . Your idea about alias in bashrc is also a good point, I will put it in mine .

Well, I missed some descriptions: as you see, each time the key 'c' is pressed (or in
console mode 'mutt -y'), we can see a resume of all mail-files with amount in bytes .
What I would like to see more is the number of mails in each file, something like when
I start 'mutt' without option and the $spoolfile is shown with that information
(number of mails).

I think of some macro menu format . There are surely already the solution(s) but I
didn't find yet in the manual, that's why I would like to learn from mutt-users .

I hope I explain correctly the question this time .

Thanks for your discussions,

Truong,