Thus spake Alexander Skwar ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> > Look into the archives and into the Web to find out why PGP is a
> > good thing.
>
> Of course it's a good thing.  No doubt about that.  But not for
> mailinglist mails.  And also not for usenet news.

This has been discussed often on this and other lists in the past.  I
think we all have to agree to disagree on this topic, as there are
staunch supporters on both sides of the argument.

I would say to look at it like a mailing list signature that you have no
say in.  Perhaps you could make procmail remove it, or otherwise modify
the mail, but other than that I think that you will have to live with
people signing list mail.

--
Justin R. Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
View my website at http://codesorcery.net