Jeremy, et al --

...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
%
% On Jan 09, David T-G [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% > ...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
% > % So have any of you guys filed this as an actual bug against mutt yet?
% > Or at least I figured that "someone else would do it", particularly since
% > I didn't start the thread.  Someone ought to raise a hand and go ahead...
%
% Someone posted it to mutt-dev I think but the "tracking" word in "bug
% tracking system" is kind of the operative part.

Right.

Having not seen anything on this, and having not heard anyone else say
"whoa, that would break Eudora" or whatnot, I will submit the flea.  So
there.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]