Nick Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [09 Jan 2002 15:08 +0100]:
> * On 09-01-02 at 15:05
> * John Perry said....
>
> > Did I miss a patch for this? Guess I was reading my mail too fast. Can
> > someone point me to it?
> Hi
> I hope were talking about the same thing, I'm very new to mutt.
> I mean the pgp_outlook_compat patch (something like that anyway) that
> you can pick up at http://mutt.justpickone.org

Yes, but as has been pointed out a number of times, the patch
does not cause the MIME type to be set to text/plain.  It remains
application/pgp.  The only way to sign and have the content type
set to text/plain (and have mutt deal appropriately with
text/plain clearsigned messages without intervention) is to code
for it yourself somehow, be it vim hacks, mutt macros, procmail
recipes or whatever.

The proposal is to dump application/pgp, and make p_c_t result in
a plain text MIME type for clearsigned messages.
--
http://www.epic.org - Electronic Privacy Information Center