    David> I hate to say it here, but if you are using Exchange 2000 at
    David> work, the client piece of Evolution (Ximian Gnome) is
    David> supposed to work fairly well as an Outlook replacement, but
    David> it does cost money to get it (about $70 per seat, i think).

Unless I missed something, the Ximian Connector isn't available in beta
or release, and won't be for several months.  But it is planned, and
will be able to talk Outlookese in this way.

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."