On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 03:06:49PM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> Collecting email from multiple accounts is what programs like
> fetchmail or getmail do best. I recommend getmail, but fetchmail works
> well too. The only thing with them is: they will pull your email to
> your computer and delete it from the server. You won't be able to read
> email with the webmail frontend anymore; you'll have to use something
> on your own computer.

To comment on your last two sentences: that's not true.
Just give the 'keep'-option in your configuration for fetchmail and it
will only copy messages to the local mailbox - and keep them on the
server, too. So, it'd be no problem to fetchmail messages and read them
from time to time with webmailers. Or won't googlemail work with this
option?

sigi.