2009/2/13 Kyle Wheeler <kyle-m...@memoryhole.net>:

> On Friday, February 13 at 10:33 PM, quoth sigi:
>> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 03:06:49PM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
>>> Collecting email from multiple accounts is what programs like
>>> fetchmail or getmail do best. I recommend getmail, but fetchmail works
>>> well too. The only thing with them is: they will pull your email to
>>> your computer and delete it from the server. You won't be able to read
>>> email with the webmail frontend anymore; you'll have to use something
>>> on your own computer.
>>
>> To comment on your last two sentences: that's not true.
>
> You mean it's not *necessarily* true; it is true if he sticks with the
> default behavior.
>
> ~Kyle

Kyle, Michael, Noah and Sigi

Thanks for your help. I will experiment further this w/e. I thought
there was a way of keeping emails on the server as that is offered by
most email clients. That is what i've done in the past just in case i
have a problem and have to reinstall everything - seems the email app
remembers what emails it has downloaded.

james