Hello,

Le 22/08/10 à 18:54, Michael Ludwig téléscripta :
> I almost deleted a message I intended to keep from an mbox. The message
> was accidentally marked as D, and when switching to another mbox, it was
> just a brief hesitation (wasn't entirely sure what would be deleted now)
> that kept me from losing it.
>
> Can I configure Mutt to save deleted messages to another folder or mbox
> (as GUI mail clients do) instead of simply deleting it?

I am using this to copy deleted message to a trash:

folder-hook .      'macro index d "<save-message>+Trash<enter>"'
folder-hook =Trash 'macro index d <delete-message>'

It's working quite good except that this does not handle message
deleted using the delete-pattern (D).

> Michael Ludwig

Regards,
Baptiste

--
Baptiste Grenier              HealthGrid Systems Administrator
PGP: 0x069112E2                        Mobile: +33 628 822 270