On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 04:13:57PM +0200, Baptiste Grenier wrote:
> Also to make the delete thread work in index:
> folder-hook .      'macro index <esc>d
> "<tag-thread>;<save-message>+Trash<enter>"'

I think this one is problematic. If the user has already tagged some
messages outside of the thread to be deleted and then she presses <esc>d
on a thread, won't this move the other tagged messages to =Trash also?

And if the user has already tagged the thread and then does <esc>d on
it, <tag-thread> in the macro will toggle the thread's tag off and the
thread won't be moved to =Trash.

> And to allow to tag messages and delete (move) them to the
> trash folder:
> folder-hook .      'macro index,pager d
> <tag-prefix><save-message>+Trash<enter>'
> folder-hook =Trash 'macro index,pager d <tag-prefix><delete-message>'

I don't get this one. What is it for exactly? Your original macro works
for ;d as well.