On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 09:12:17AM +0200, Baptiste Grenier wrote:
> I am using this to copy deleted message to a trash:
>
> folder-hook .      'macro index d "<save-message>+Trash<enter>"'
> folder-hook =Trash 'macro index d <delete-message>'
>
> It's working quite good except that this does not handle message
> deleted using the delete-pattern (D).

Great idea! Thanks for that. The trash patch is not applied on some of
the systems I use, this is a great universal alternative.

To make it perfect, you would need to set some $Trash variable
(different account hooks might set it differently, e.g. lavabit uses
=Trash but gmail uses something like =[Gmail]/Bin) and reference that
variable in the folder-hook.