Hi all,
I've recently picked up the path to the mutt + fetchmail + msmtp,  and
it works well with my gmail or other serves provider.
For the issue my company use the M$ exchange as the mail server,  I
have to fight my way to configure that. The case now is the fetchmail
works pretty well while it poll the mail from the server, but msmtp
failed to deliver the mail through the exchange server, the error code
is 550 5.7.1 which yelled: the Client doesnt have permittions to send
as this sender.

is there any special configure to be done, or complete not interacted
with the exchange server?

I'm new to the mutt maillist and i dont know whether it's proper to
deliver it here,  apologize for any disturbance. :)

here goes my msmtp configure in ~/.msmtprc

host [myhost]     # according to the error code it should be right
from [myEmailAddress]

auth on

user [myusername]
pass [mypw]

#and i turn the tls on

tls on
tls_starttls on
tls_certcheck off

Regards, Great thanks

--
Liu An
Institution of modern physics, Shanghai, China