On 2013/11/19 3:02 AM, Edward Toroshchin wrote:
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 08:51:15PM -0500, Mark Filipak wrote:
Thank you, Edward, but I want to be able to read email in the Windows Host
which has no Internet access. I don't see how IMAP would help?

I meant setting it up on your virtual Linux machine. You do have network
between host and guest system, don't you?

No. The Windows Host has no network.

I agree. But I was told that it substitutes somehow... like one would escape
certain characters in a URL, thereby making the maildir available to Windows
without having to make any changes in Linux.

Are you sure mutt will work correctly then?

Mutt would be running in the Linux Guest. It's Linux.

Do you know of anyone who has a setup like mine who would be willing to give me
some guidance?

I didn't even know there was mutt on Windows, sorry.

No Mutt in Windows. The Windows Host has no Internet.

Probably another approach would be to patch both mutts (in host and
guest system) to use a separator other than ':'.

Next...

(How's the movie so far?)