Hi Willy,

I got the +DEBUG when i ran that command.

When i went to my ~ directory, and did the touch command, nothing happened.

I too thought i might not have permission, but i have written things to this
directory.

Does mutt have to be chmod ed to do this? I execute the program, but have never
changed its permissions.

Thanks,

Russ