Hi Sinisa, Monty, and Alex!

I am just compiling a debug version of Innobase. I will try to
run stress tests on our Sun. I see that also Monty is currently running
a test on our Sun.

But could you Alex describe, was it so that you were able to
get signal 14 even without running your 30 UPDATE daemon processes
on the database? Did you get it even if you restarted the server
and did not run any of these daemons?

When I try to run mysqld under gdb, it gets a SIGLWP from
__fdsync() at the start. With cont I get it to continue.
Does anyone know why it sends this signal?

Regards,

Heikki