Hello,

I am working with a traditional database pooling class basically putting
connection objects into a Vector.  When I run the code from a main, it appears
solid. I have run 10s of thousands of back to back queries and all is good.

Problem is when I connect it to a web-app, and reboot the webserver a couple of
times, I get a message from the driver stating "Too many connection" and I am
done.

Upon thinking about this, I figured my traditional Vector of connections, is
getting created over and over, each time someone "bumps" the web server with a
new class, etc. So I start out with 10 connections, then another 10 and another
10 and eventually I guess the driver has no more connections to give?

Anyway, this list is possibly the wrong, list, but I would hope there are some
developers here that may lend a hand or link. So I am not happy with what I
have created nor the way it works on the web server.

Does anyone have any ideas how I should handle this? in a web-based environment.

Thanks,
Scott