[snip]
On Wednesday 08 June 2005 11:16 am, you wrote:
> [snip]
> Thats funny.. looks like it will be added to 5.1.. Dunno why they
think
> fixing
> it is adding a feature..
> [/snip]
>
> The best open-source database on the market today? Free
> Constant improvements to database? Free
>
> Ability to complain when we don't get what we want? Priceless

First,

*I* wasnt requesting anything..  So you need to reply to the person who
was
complaining in the first place. I just thought it was funny.. Them
fixing has
no care in the world in my mind since  I never use subqueries..

So take your comments elsewhere..Or direct them to the right person..
[/snip]

Easy there boss, I was just responding to the thread and meant no
offense. I saw the whole thing as funny.