[snip]
I personally find the idea that just because a product is free that
people are not allowed to...
[/snip]

I was just trying to fling a little humor on to the situation, not start
a flame war about who is right and what rights they do or do not have. I
too believe that criticism, in the proper light, helps the open source
software to continually improve.

In this particular case the issue was not with the criticism, but the
manner in which the critcism was offered. As evidenced by those who
pointed out bug reports and features lists, this issue is known and the
OP could/would/should have learned more before lighting the fire.

And I agree, the PostGres folks might not agree...but this isn't their
list, is it? :)

Once again, I apologize if anyone's feelings were hurt by my comments. I
was just trying to lighten things up a bit.