I recently discovered that all my websites were wrecked. I spent  several hours
trying to troubleshoot it, until I finally discovered  that my database was
missing. I asked my webhost about it, and they  told me they deactivated it
because it was "overwhelming the server."

  Someone told me about a software program called Mytop that can be used  to
debug MySQL. However, it looks way too complex for me. I just  wondered if
anyone on this list is aware of other, more user-friendly  MySQL debuggers.

  Thanks.

 Yahoo! Mail