Hello,
  My name is Nick, and I am a new MySQL user.  My hope is not to become a PITA,
so I will make sure that any question is straight and to the point with the
information needed to answer the question.

  My skill in MySQL is pretty low, and I am looking to build a website for
myself that will take information and save it to a database.  At this time, I
have a login, registration, change/lost password functionality working from a
book that I read, but I am looking to expand my knowledge into more robust
site.  I am not looking to become the master programmer, just someone with
enough knowledge and skill to accomplish his goals.

Thanks,
Nick