Hi,

Try using the optimize table tablename ,but this will keep the data
accordingly,but really if it is  a disk space constraint you can go with re-org
process in which you will have to get a down time for mysql db.Process is
something like .
Dump all the Innodb tables drop the existing innodb tables  and shutdown mysql,
clear the Innodb log-space as ibdata1 & indata2 & iblogfile0 & iblogfile1 and
also the redo logs of the innodb.
Then start the mysql this will create innodb logs 1 & innodb2 as what u have
mentioned in ur cnf file and import the dump .
In this case u can able to reduce the space usage of innodb.
Try this it might help u out.

With Regards
Dilipkumar

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]: