using 99999 as the DATE_ADD interval value will result in 000-00-00 but
one less 9 will work.

root# mysql --version
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.41, for pc-linux-gnu (i686) using EditLine
wrapper

CREATE TABLE `Users` (
        `CoreID` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
        `Username` varchar(155) default NULL,
        `Password` varchar(64) default NULL,
        `password_expire` timestamp NOT NULL default '0000-00-00
00:00:00',
        PRIMARY KEY (`CoreID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

UPDATE Users SET password_expire = DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(),INTERVAL 9999
DAY) WHERE CoreID = 1 LIMIT 1;

UPDATE Users SET password_expire = DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(),INTERVAL
99999 DAY) WHERE CoreID = 1 LIMIT 1;

Added as bug:
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=30656

Added as a tip:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/date-and-time-functions.html

BTW, it's extremely obnoxious that when I enter in a comment on that
page, then choose "bug" from the select box, it throws me to another
page that says, "Sorry, but this is not the correct place to report
bugs. You need to report bugs using our online bug reporting system. You
can start filling out a bug report with the text you have already
entered by clicking the following button:" ... Well why the heck did you
let me choose that option then! UGH!

ÐÆ5ÏÐ