Am 13.09.2016 um 13:47 schrieb Ryan Coleman:
Right...

I don't like seeing people being shredded by a high strung personality because
they simply don't understand things at your level, Reiny.

the message where you responded with "jackasses" was actually nice and you are hardly at the position call me "Reiny"

Be nice to people and I won't say anything. Be an ass and I will.

mind your own dirt - you are not in the position to play internet police

especially when *you* are the guy with wordings like "jackasses" and "Your proven track record of asshole first" and i assure you the next time you start the same game as 08/2015 with 70 mails within 3 days which deserved a special folder in my archive you will regret it deeply

On Sep 13, 2016, at 06:39, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

Am 13.09.2016 um 12:13 schrieb Johan De Meersman:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Coleman" <ryan.cole...@cwis.biz>
Subject: Re: MySQL Platform Migration

Because they want to be belittled by european jackasses online.

The thing is, while he has a bit of a rough edge, his technical advice is
always solid. What has your contribution been, outside of insulting him, and
for some reason, an entire continent?

this guy is just mentally ill and the next steps are:

* starting off-list mails (already happened)
* can't stand the repsone
* add a list-moderator to CC
* setup something in his MUA which send all read messages back
 to me (includig old ones from other lists he reads again)
* can't stand the response to that action
* forwards that responses to my boss
* after having enough of the game and reject his
 envelope asking for list-removal by pretending
 that my server sends bounces to all his list mails while
 in fact it only rejects private email

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-users/201608.mbox/%3cbb0c1584-f56a-4c1e-8b58-0d4b7d9a8...@cwis.biz%3E