I think all of us should send a letter to the people who appropriated
the MySQL.org name. In my opinion, if MySQL AB wants this domain they
should have the right to it. To me, it is a show of disrespect to the
fine folks at MySQL AB and I am disgusted that mysql.org has chosen
to so blatantly violate trademark rights. I hope at least that you do
not visit or contribute to the mysql.org Web site.

See article at:

http://www.mysql.com/news/article-74.html

Send messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(if someone has a better address to send complaints to please let us know).

The article mentions that the Web site will confuse new users, but I
think this one will confuse them even more:

http://mysql.net/

(for non-Japanese users that is).
--
Michael