Hi. I'm looking for any support/help that one is willing to give to
assist me in convincing the company I work for to switch over to MySQL as
there sole database system. We currently use MS Access which we all know is
a some what to be desired database. I have to answer the following questions
and then present to management.

1. Replication between 2 sites via the internet over a VPN or just using a
secure connection.
2. Transaction processing capabilities with the ability to roll-back a
transaction.
3. A Windows based interface that is easy to use, similar to Access
look/feel.
4. ODBC compliant database and drivers
5. Ability to provide connections to website via PHP
6. Commercial support.. consultants, services, etc.

        Now I have quite a bit of information on all these questions.. my
main concern is to find a Windows MySQL GUI Client that will do everything
in a similar fashion as Access. I believe we would need the basics but also
including visual query builder and reports. I've recently found Artronic
MySQL Admin which is quite similar to Access but has bugs and is lacking in
the visual query builder and reports.

Any information that would assist me would be greatly appreciated. I would
love to have this excellent database a part of the company I work for...
it's going to be a tough battle (smile).

---
Adam Douglas
Webmaster
Venmar CES Inc.