On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Mark Stringham wrote:

> What would  the script look like if I'm on Win2k ?

Good luck!!

But seriously; there is a $300 software package out there (can't remember
name) that will give your billy-boy OS some unix shell-like capabilities,
including TAR. It was featured in like a January (or December) "Network
Magazine" article.
If your interested in knowing what this software package is, e-mail me and
I'll look and get the name (and URL) to you.
-RG