Maybe... after some long hours and many lines.  I am not sure.  I know it
won't necessarilly be easy.
You'd be better off using PERL.
You can download the windows binary of PERL for free. (www.perl.org)
You can install PERL anywhere you want on the system just so long as your
PERL scripts point at the PERL.EXE executable.
-RG