mysql, sql, query

> What you advocate is the same as saying that you if stick a pirated copy
> of windows in with your software, but disclaim in your documentation
> that you're only paying for your software, not the copy of windows that
> is not following Microsoft's licensing terms.

Your example is totally out of case. GPL says that it can freely distribute
as long as the copyright is included.

"Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the
 freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service
if you wish"

"We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and
(2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy,
distribute
and/or modify the software."

Pae