Look!

I already unsubscribed this. Do you understand what that mean?
I have no interest to dealing with MySQL and have no time for
this.

You must understand that this thread was started from someone
who were interested to sell his/her product that utilize MySQL. And
I was trying to help both sides. One who is creating an innovative
products as well as MySQL. Do you know how both sides get benefits?
Actually, MySQL should appreciate them. Those folks actually help
your business by moving your products.

Also, you MUST understand that if one product provides the
persistence service that only comes with JDBC/JDO/or similar
functionality. So the product can adopt any back-end DBMS, for
example, and leaving the choice of DBMS to thier customers. They
will more than likely go with the *reliable* DBMS.

In case the customers somehow select MySQL for thier DBMS
solution, to wit, if they download and use it. You are out of luck!
1) The Product innovation group did not distributed; Their customers
    download it.
2) In their own license, they can declare own rights.

Still want to chase them, it's your choice(I don't know what you
are going to after for, but it will be your choice as well to spend
the time and your own expenses.)

Last, by no means least, put me out of this. I am no longer interesting
to waste my time with MySQL. I already seen enough and got sense of
attitudes from MySQL.

Pae

P.S.: If your intention was for commercializtion from the beginning,
        you should started with ".com", not ".org" -- I can see your
        sly marketing strategy.