On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:56:04 +0200
"Gelu Gogancea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > All this is very interesting, BUT i have two binary builds (4.0.7 &
> 4.0.8),
> Ha,Ha....you  are gentle.
>
> > (load avg 10-60 Query/sec), and 4.0.8 crash (in some
> > hardware/software) after 2 seconds work :(

Did you see any relationship with 'replication'? I just downloaded
4.0.8. All it did was act as a slave. It crashed after a large
'load table' from the master and now refuses to start. Looks like
it crashes as it read the relay-log-info file or just after it does
so.

at least thats my latest theory after doing more backtrace resolving,
stracing and experimenting.

did submit one or two bug reports about this.