Hi Ben,

I'm not sure what you really want to sell.
If you have to take a license from MySQL because of a commercial use, you
just have to take ONE license.
Correct me, if I'm wrong!
If you want to sell your programs etc. which uses MySQL then see it in
another way:
Firstly MySQL isn't very expensive in my opinion.
If your client wants to buy your programs then he has to buy a license (when
his way is a commercial one).
So this would be a must that your client has to take.
But, if you would sell programs based on Microsoft Windows, what would be
the difference?
None! Your client would need to have a valid license on this OS!
But would you say, Microsofts Windows (for example!) would be bad just
because it's difficult to tell your client that he NEED'S windows to run
your work? NO, you wouldn't! Perhaps because "everyone" has windows.
But why to think in another way about MySQL?
I think this isn't fair!!!

Regards,
Reiner